History

Our company was founded in 1912 by the engineer August Stemmann in Luxembourg. At that time, we were already dealing with the production of power supplies for cranes in steel and smelting works as well as for other mobile equipment. Later on, slip ring assemblies for rotary equipment and pantograph systems for railway vehicles were added.
We have belonged to the Fandstan Electric Group since 1984 - a private holding company with subsidiaries in Great Britain, the Netherlands, Poland, France, China, India, Taiwan, the USA and Australia.
The major business areas of the Fandstan Group include the development, production, commissioning and sale of innovative solutions for the transmission of energy, data and media to rotary resp. mobile equipment.

Catalogue Order